Tax & Legal Services - MERC Tax - Strategy Office Manager - Amman / Beirut
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
The Strategy Office Manager will work directly for the Strategy Office & Transformation Director. This is a very diverse role that requires strong stakeholder engagements skills, organisation skills, business acumen and professional maturity. The role will range from undertaking PMO activities including reporting, creating and tracking roadmaps and governance, to supporting the facilitation of strategy workshops, to preparing presentations to managing transformation projects as well as reacting to critical business needs.
- Work with the Director to maintain a consolidated overview of all strategic priorities and transformation workstreams
- Create the reporting framework and manage the reporting process for executive leadership team
- Design and lead on small strategy workshops
- Support the Director in the facilitation of large and complex strategy workshops
- Manage assigned projects following the transformation framework
- Lead on all PMO activities such as reporting, planning and governance
- Create presentations on behalf of leadership - being able to take unstructured information and data and turn this into a compelling business story
- Support the Director with the scoping, planning and delivery of large complex programmes
- Support the Director as needed with varying activities to define strategy and oversee this through to execution
Experience & personal attributes
- 3 - 5 years working in a transformation environment
- Project management of a diverse portfolio of people, process and technology changes
- Experience of working within a strategy team or closely with the business strategy would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience of PMO delivery
- An adaptable individual who can comfortably take on a varied portfolio of change and change focus as short notice with ease
- Interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills are mandatory
- Must be highly organised
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.