Fund Accounting & Administration, AVP
Who we are looking for
An Assistant Vice President to support our KIID/PRIIPS team in Luxembourg that is acting as the regional center of excellence offering the key investor information under UCITS, PRIIPS and MIFID regulation services to the EMEA client base of State Street. The team is using a highly delegated operating model leveraging our HUB in Poland for covering the operational and technology orientated aspects of the work. Working at the leading fund administrator in Luxembourg the focus of the local team is on client interaction & service presentation, market intelligence incl. implementation of regulatory changes and the oversight on the delegation model.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is part of State Street (STT) Global Product Delivery (GPD) that is supporting asset owners and managers to focus on their core activities while STT-GPD is delivering essential financial tools and scalable operational processes they need to create effective investment products. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to front-to-back overarching operational service solutions incl. servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SST-GPD provides services and solutions that help the serviced clients to make better investment choices and to act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As member of the KIID/PRIIPS team in an Assistant Vice President role you will
- Lead or support the timely and quality execution of project activities related to KIID/PRIIPS (i.e. implementation of regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system changes, etc.)
- Ensure and actively perform parts of the adequate service oversight function on the production HUB and vendors for delegated tasks and technology components leveraged by your business team(s) within the given deadlines.
- Ongoing monitoring/analysis of the existing workflows to identify potential weaknesses and propose enhancements for an effective management of risk and efficiency.
- Maintain a fluid interaction and communication with all involved stakeholders along the End-to-End process from e.g. fund groups, data vendors and other areas that are part of the data sourcing until the delivery of stellar services to our clients; this includes a prompt resolution in case of issues/incidents (incl. root cause analysis & remediation)
- Assist colleagues and your Manager with the regular preparation and review of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)/Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and actively contribute during related internal and external service review calls
- Deliver stellar client services from the initial service presentation to a prospect, via a fluid onboarding until the ongoing service delivery meeting timeliness + quality goals
- Support the leads in the HUB by making yourself available as mentor to support the development in their teams
- Together with the head of KIID/PRIIPS-team represent the KIID/PRIIPS-product offering in the serviced markets supporting Client Relationship teams on related client requests and engaging with peers and market participants e.g. via forums like ALFI working groups to ensure thought leadership
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills to support client interaction
- Ability to work independently and to act as a team player (in a delegated service model)
- Good expertise of key investor information under UCITS, PRIIPS and MIFID ideally combined with experience in fund accounting (incl. financial instruments and markets)
- Inspiring and motivating talent operating in a diversified local team and interested/experienced to work in a global organization
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Graduate in business related studies, or other discipline in case of previous experience in general accounting or funds industry
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in KIID/PRIIPs environment or funds industry experience
- Fluent English, further language skills (e.g. French or German) would be an advantage
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.