Portfolio Accounting Officer
Join our growing Fund Accounting team in Vilnius as Portfolio Accounting Officer.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
- Work within the Credit & Structured Products team to gain functional knowledge of both bank loan assets and portfolio accounting principles to accurately input, review, analyze and record-keep portfolios of syndicated bank loans;
- Gain expertise in relevant Loan Servicing software, various proprietary systems, and our internal accounting platform to ensure accuracy of output;
- Liaise with external parties and cooperate with internal account management teams to ensure timely response to credit client inquiries;
- Learn to process all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types;
- Create, review and distribute reconciliations and customized daily/monthly reporting to clients;
- Update client portfolios with custom post trade attributes, rating information, and other vendor data;
- Oversee data flow and comparison between systems to validate daily portfolio level output is accurate;
- Effectively interact with internal and external parties including Loan Admin, Fund Admin, Technology, Asset Services, Recon, Trade Settlement, Trustees and Agent Banks;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics.
- Basic understanding of loan operations, loan securitization principals, general financial accounting knowledge, and customer service experience;
- Knowledge and experience in closed end fund administration is an advantage;
- Up to 2 years relevant experience within loan operations;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines.
Monthly salary: 1750 EUR - 2500 Eur Gross
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.