Commercial Executive| AFET| Dubai, UAE
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Responsible for accounting of Residential & Commercial expenses, reporting, budgeting, forecasting functions.
What you will do
- To provide financial support to internal customer in relation to financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting through effective communication in order to meet the business needs
- Verification of LPO’s, coding and posting of approved expenses as per budget in respective GL Accounts, cost centres and ensure approval per DOA for Opex & Capex
- Ensure approved payments are released per agreed payment terms and all supporting documents are in compliance with Company Policies & Procedures and approved as per DOA including timely settlement of ICM creditors and debtors
- Ensure GRN’s are assigned to LPO’s on a monthly basis against completed works & services and cumulative monthly provision is revised as required
- Timely submission of Invoices to finance
- Complete track of Vendor Payments
- Verification and reconciliation of Fixed Assets with the Fixed Asset Register in co-ordination with Property management
- Assist in month end closing of management accounts, finalising monthly provision schedule, review of intercompany invoices, review of utility invoicing
- Prepare adhoc management reports and analysis for monthly business reviews and business support as and when required
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree in accounting / finance with knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting Systems is necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP expertise will be preferred.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience working in diverse teams; real estate construction / projects environment experience will be preferred.
Required Skills to be successful
- Proficient in the use of Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and pro-active approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent Analytical skills
Behavioural Competencies :
- Ability to manage time appropriately, communicate effectively with team members and business
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions. The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation. The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services. These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.