Investor Services Supervisor
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Philippines and Australia.
HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator providing a unique client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of the individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in Cork, Dublin, London, Luxembourg, Krakow, Bulgaria, New York, Boston, Sydney and Grand Cayman.
Investor Services Department
The HedgeServ Investor Services department has an established global presence, with operations located in the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Poland, and USA. Through the company’s continued growth, the team is seeking candidates to expand our operations in Poland. The team currently services a mix of private equity, hedge funds and hybrid structures. Using our proprietary technology, clients and investors experience an interactive, end to end, industry leading service. The team works with its clients and investors to introduce new technology solutions to continuously meet the demands of an ever-changing industry to support unique client structures and operating models.
An Investor Services Supervisor (“IS Supervisor”) is an integral part of the Investor Services team ensuring that the highest quality of service is delivered to both clients and investors. An IS Supervisor is the focal point for day to day activities and is responsible for delegating activities to the team and performing a first level review on capital activity, wire transfers, AML, FATCA and CRS. An IS Supervisor reports to an IS Manager who completes the second level review. An IS Supervisor is responsible for ensuring operational excellence in all activities prepared by the Investors Services team ensuring that the company’s control environment is adhered to.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Ensure investor transaction instructions contain requisite information and advise Investor Services Administrator when follow-up is required. Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions.
- Advise and assist Investor Services Administrator to ensure subscription proceeds are received timely.
- Review AML/KYC, FATCA/CRS documentation provided by investors and follow-up where necessary. Escalate to Manager and MLRO where required.
- Review investor transactions on HedgeInvestor® (HedgeServ’s proprietary Investor Services System)
- Review the reconciliation of the subscription/redemption bank account daily and take appropriate action to clear any items.
- Review wire transfer instructions for all payments processed.
- Assist with bank account openings and closures for clients
- Investor Reporting – review investor reports, including but not limited to Investor Statements and Contract Notes
- Client Reporting – review client reports, including but not limited to, Capital Activity Reports, ERISA Reports, Authorized Share Capital Reports
- Preparation of Fund Audit requirements
- Review of Investor Audit requests prior to distribution to investor/auditors
- General Investor Services – assist Investor Services Administrator in fielding general requests from investors including, but not limited to, requests for duplicate investors statements, enquiries on previous transaction activities, performance information requests.
- Handle complex calls from investors and clients on AML, FATCA and CRS related queries.
- Establish effective working relationships with the NAV, QA, and Compliance Departments within HedgeServ
- Identify areas for improvement in processes, personnel and structure and discuss with Investor Services Manager and Director
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a hedge fund administration firm with experience in all aspects of the role of an Investor Services Administrator. Alternative experience may be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
- Reliable, dependable and committed.
- Take ownership of designated tasks.
- Act as a role model for HedgeServ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.