Client Service Manager
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a highly skilled, motivated and experienced client service professional to be part of a team in a busy and challenging environment servicing multiple clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of client operations in a dynamic client service operations role, anticipating client and business needs, identifying short and long-term solutions to ensure that all client and business needs are met. This position provides the opportunity to demonstrate leadership, communication and technical expertise and further develop the individuals’ skills and experience in the advancement of their career.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Officer you will
- Take responsibility for a high level of service to multiple clients in accordance with the agreed service levels, KPI and SLA provisions.
- Develop and build strong relationships with clients, internally and externally, through the delivery of high quality service.
- Identify issues and problems in the service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and VP informed of the issue.
- Drive and assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific projects, including new business launches and developments .
- Conduct presentations for clients and other departments as appropriate.
- Anticipate the client’s future requirements and, in conjunction with the team, determine our solution to these requirements.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behaviour and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Promote continuous evaluation of team operations, encouraging innovative ideas to enhance efficiency, reduce risk or increase revenue
- Champion change/innovation and new ideas generation. Involvement in projects and departmental initiatives as directed
- Other duties as assigned.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Exercise sound judgment in all matters
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Drive execution of all client and business related tasks
- Provide outstanding service to all client - internally & externally
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Display organizational insight & influence
- Foster collaboration & team work
- Develop talent on a professional and personal basis
- Degree in Business / Financial Services or related
- 6+ Years experience in financial services industry with 2+ years at managerial level
- Significant experience in Fund Administration
- Client Service experience preferred
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.