Senior Auditor, IB APAC
- Credit Suisse
- China, Hong Kong SAR
- Not disclosed
- 25 Nov 2022
- 25 Dec 2022
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Auditor, primarily covering the Asia Pacific Investment Bank business within our innovative audit function, where you will have opportunities to supervise and monitor audits to ensure efficient and high quality audit execution. This is an opportunity to shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager, while supporting more junior staff to develop the value and insight they provide. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple abilities (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. Our forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and increase thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Undergraduate degree. Further education or professional qualifications (e.g., CPA/CA, CFA) preferred, but not required.
- At least five years of proven record in the financial industry, and audit work experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of Investment Bank business, operation and control environment including relevant products such as Equities and Prime Services, and regulatory topics such as The best Execution and Market Conduct is advantageous.
- Proven understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Outstanding time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to present information in a clear and succinct way.
- Strong social skills and willingness to help junior staff develop as well as addressing performance issues encountered in a proactive way.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.