Business Risk Analyst
Who we are looking for:
Currently we are looking for Business Risk Analyst, associate 2 in our CBK office in Krakow (this role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements).
The objective of the role is to provide support to the IS GD EMEA Business Risk Management through producing governance papers, reports and Management Information along with completion of various administrative tasks that support control reporting.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Business Risk Management (BRM), which is a valued partner to the business in the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk, and cultivation of a framework of practices which enable a balance of commercial considerations with the risk excellence objectives established by business leadership.
Join us if making your mark in this team from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Produce, compile, review and publish meeting decks for EMEA region key risk forums
- Fulfill administration tasks for Business Risk Committees and other meetings (scheduling, attendance tracking, agenda planning, materials distribution, meeting management)
- Collate and consolidate data in clear and readable way to present to senior management
- Compile, review and publish weekly or monthly reporting (excel or ppt) related to errors, breaches or issues management for dedicated population of managers or clients
- Obtain relevant comments from business owners on risk items
- Arrange, attend, minute and distribute minutes or brief meeting notes for meetings
- Provide administrative support for control orientated processes such as SOC1 audit, clients visits
- Timely and accurate mailbox maintenance – answer e-mail queries within agreed timeframes
- Retain data trackers and associated documents as per relevant procedures
- Cooperate with other countries colleagues over production of relevant reports (regular or ad-hoc)
- Administration and support on various ad hoc tasks and projects as applicable
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Advanced English written and spoken
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Very good time management skills
- Attention to detail and dedication to the pursuit of data quality
- Flexibility – changing and adapting in response to situations as they develop
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-driven and pro-active attitude
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University degree or relevant experience
- 1-3 years of equivalent work experience
- Preferred background in financial services
- Experience in Control, Compliance, Risk Management preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.