CIB F&BM - Payments Solutions Business Manager - Executive Director
The Finance and Business Management team leads the financial processes and business operations for the MPS business, including investment planning, developing business cases, strategic analysis, financial planning and forecasting, monthly business review, setting and measuring KPIs, financial analyses, and special projects for senior leadership.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to:
- Work in a fintech environment and in one of the most dynamic and fast-growing businesses at the intersection of financial services and technology
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership across Payments and Commerce Solutions Product and Sales organisation on the most critical initiatives for the business
- Develop matter expertise in connected commerce and more broadly across Payments
- Deepen financial analysis skills
- Hone problem solving, modelling, communications, and leadership skills in an environment of active mentorship and coaching
- Provide thought leadership and influence outcomes to complex business scenarios
- Immerse in strategic partnerships and acquisitions business case and propositions
- Partner closely with the Global Head of MPS to execute the go-to-market strategy, deal integration while supporting business operations
- Provide strategic analysis and support and competitive market analysis
- Development and oversight of business performance metrics that generate business insights and identifies new opportunities
- Create materials for business reviews and other executive leadership presentations to articulate strategic direction, program execution and performance tracking
- Quickly build product and business knowledge to analyse datasets, derive insights and provide key recommendations to stakeholders
- Identify, escalate, and mitigate business risks that could impair our ability to do business: e.g., legal, tax, regulatory, compliance
- Partner with the Finance, Operations and Functional teams on key initiatives and coordinating stakeholder updates
- Support executive ad-hoc requests with a high-level of responsiveness
- Monitor reporting, processes, and procedures to drive best practices and ensure an effective control environment and that the business is in compliance with LOB and corporate-wide objectives and policies
- Solid experience in Finance and P&A, Business Management, or consulting
- Knowledge of payments industry and merchant acquiring preferred
- Previous exposure to fintech, connected commerce is preferred
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills, including developing business cases, forecasting, sensitivity analysis, effective data visualization
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop compelling storylines, highlight take-aways, lead meetings with senior business partners
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with ability to objectively prioritize
- Effective at providing specific and actionable feedback
- Strong sense of ownership. Takes full responsibility for complete, end-to-end project execution, delivery, and impact. Proactive in identifying next steps and executing and soliciting feedback
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback
- Excellent skills using MS Excel (including advanced functions) and PowerPoint
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.