Fund Accountant (Credit Funds)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Fund Accountant to join our Credit Fund Administration team at our Carmel, IN office.
- Generate accurate and timely client deliverables related to the NAV process including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad-hoc reporting as required;
- Follow standard GAAP process and guidelines;
- Interact directly with clients on weekly/monthly calls and ad-hoc as required;
- Work with members of the Financial Control, Client Service, Implementation, and Technology teams to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures;
- Ensure strong internal and external communications on status, issues, and expectations;
- Build relationships with responsive, confident communications and attention to detail;
- Self-review work prior to submitting for review; and
- Participate in interactions with external SOC 1 and fund-client auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or related field);
- 0-3 years of professional experience;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity;
- Successful candidates can work independently and as a part of a team with professionals from all levels;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; and
- CPA, or intention to obtain CPA, preferred.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.