Internship - Technology Risk & Cyber Security (Petaling Jaya)
We live in uncertain times and a world of increasing complexity. At KPMG, we’re helping our clients to navigate the ever-changing business and technology landscape. As organisations strive to push the boundaries of innovation and digital transformation, we’re helping them embed cyber security at the heart of their business. With our assistance, our clients are building more resilient operations, understanding their cyber threat landscape and building the capabilities to detect, protect and respond to high end attacks on their most critical assets. For us, cyber security is about technical issues, but it is also so much more than this; it’s a holistic approach to understanding and addressing risk, and empowering our clients to harness business opportunities securely to adapt and grow. The solutions we provide are helping organisations across the globe to revolutionise their markets and their approach to security.
What to Expect:
You will add value to our clients and business from day one. Projects are varied, so you’ll need the flexibility to work across different technologies with a diverse range of people, clients and issues. As part of the KPMG Cyber team, you will be working with experienced cyber security and forensic professionals and corporate partners under the following pillars of our Technology Risk and Cyber Security business:
- Cyber Response & Forensic
- Cyber Defense
- Strategy and governance
- Business Resilience
- Data Privacy
- IT Infrastructure & Cloud
You will work on diverse topics that can help you to identify and assess risks, involve in design tech enabled processes, help client to recover from extent breach, and deploy a strategy to your clients on how to manage cyber threats.
- Availability of 66 months and above.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper – Information Technology, Computer Security or Computer Science, equivalent- Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or related disciplines
- Excellent academic credentials, leadership qualities and a good track record in extra- curricular activities
- Strong fundamentals in Cloud Computing, Networking and equivalent
- Initiative, good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.