Alpha Service Delivery - Alpha Portfolio Service - Senior Associate
- Ensure client queries relating to the Recordkeeping system and client file deliveries are tracked, with proactive management to ensure timely response and resolution
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate and report discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Provide Subject Matter expertise for complex system architecture queries/changes
- Perform an overview function for the Shared Services functions identifying operational trends, issues and areas for improvement.
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Investigate and resolve operational and various IT issues (e.g. Asset servicing, Trade Operations, Client Reporting)
- Assist in transitioning and onboarding new client accounts
- Support and provide analysis for Client Change Request items impacting the Enterprise processes and Operating Models
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution. Trouble shoot issues and provide resolutions to various impacted teams
- Communicate effectively on issues / problems to the Client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Provide guidance, support, act as resource and assist team members from multiple operational areas relating to Enterprise queries.
- Complete and track progress with technical Change Control (RPMS) forms for clients and multiple operational areas.
- Review and ‘sign off’ internal Change Specification Documents impacting Enterprise systems and assess client impacts
- Complete system testing for Change Control enhancements
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as identified by the line manager
- Experience in writing SQL, Oracle, Sybase is desired
- Extensive asset management experience, including investment operations.
- Portfolio Valuations reconciliations/Investigations experience is required. Candidates should be able to validate portfolio movements day over day and highlight any issues.
- Experience in Fund Accounting/NAV calculation will also be considered
- Broad and in-depth understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations.
- Experience of writing and reviewing business specifications and data mapping.
- Product knowledge in Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, FX, OTC.
- Excellent technical ability
- Excellent analytical skills are essential for this role.
- Strong communication (especially written) and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Strong MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint skills necessary.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at senior levels
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.