Senior Specialist, Secondment Services - Shanghai
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
- On-site work across different industry and function to perform daily work with medium complexity defined for client, including but not limited to prepare payment instructions, preparation of journal vouchers, posting journals to accounting system, closing partial or full set of book, prepare monthly and annual financial statements, tax returns with tax computations, and other management reports/ financial analysis;
- Reconciles accounts, balances ledgers, assists in updating cash position;
- Liaises with auditors of clients to assist field audit;
- Set up and optimize accounting standard operating procedure (SOP) and implementation
- Ensure all works assigned are performed accurately and on time;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business-related disciplines;
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in professional firms or multinationals;
- Experience in accounting/tax and banking procedures;
- Understand full set of accounting procedure, (e.g. Treasury, AR, AP, GL, FP&A);
- Sound knowledge of international and local accounting practices; Experience in IFRS or IAS is a plus;
- Advanced excel skill set;
- Familiar with accounting system (e.g. Kingdee, SAP, Concur, Oracle);
- Good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 30 Nov 2022 China Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.