Sen. IT Auditor #207238
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Senior IT Auditor to conduct technology related audits primarily covering IT in the Investment Banking and Chief Risk and Compliance areas. In this role, you will contribute/ assist in audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the IT Audit Manager. You will demonstrate leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure high quality delivery against agreed timeframes, be a trusted advisor and partner to the IT organization, working on a wide range of technology and business integrated audits.
Your future colleagues
The team provides independent assessment of the risks and evaluation of the effectiveness of the Bank’s internal controls and governance processes. We are risk focused and conduct our audit work with a high level of integrity and attention to detail and are looking for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- A proven background of IT risks and controls experience, ideally gained within Financial Services and a strong understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven experience auditing both application and IT General Computer Controls and you preferably hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA).
- Ability to collaborate effectively with business audit teams to assess technology risk on the broader business environment. Ideally, you have some experience auditing Investment Banking or Risk and Compliance technologies including the use of new and emerging technologies such as robotics and AI.
- Strong analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of emerging IT trends and regulatory topics sets you apart. Some experience working with data analytics is beneficial.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders.
- Take ownership of your work to achieve excellence in execution, through strong interpersonal skill-set, multi-tasking and time management to deliver effectively towards deadlines. Proven ability to manage work well under time pressure.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.