Audit Compliance Specialist - Healthcare - Thai/Vietnamese Speaker
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now, even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are brave in both decision and action and we believe that good business means a better world. Join us in making this happen.
- A diverse team with a supportive leader
- Opportunity to make an impact for the betterment of our customers and patients
- Agile way of working in a flexible work environment
The Healthcare Compliance Specialist is responsible for ensuring an adequate and sustainable adherence of Company’s policies, Local/External regulatory requirements, process and procedures in order to minimize the compliance risks.
Healthcare Compliance Specialist has a strong understanding of the business processes, audit and assurance and their main responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
Operational - Healthcare Compliance
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the Business processes and risks related to interactions (e.g. Grant, Sponsorship, Donation, Events etc) with Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare organizations within the affiliates from different business divisions
- Undertake scheduled Healthcare Compliance Reviews by assessing the relevant evidence/documentation for HCP or HCO engagement activities in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with the Company’s Policies, andl regulatory requirements as well as identify Gaps in processes
- Document all compliance assessment results by completing/updating documentation determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of tasks and milestones
- Timely follow up with stakeholders on outstanding queries and proper closure of the open items in the CAPA tracker
- Prepare the final reports and ensure on-time delivery of finalized quarterly reports
- Maintain a productive working relationship with partners to enhance service satisfaction and work with collaborators at all levels
- Ensure continuous monitoring and updating of the checklist based on Industry Codes, Roche Group Directives and local policies
- Escalate issues and recommend resolution plans in a timely manner to the RSS Line Manager and Affiliate (where required)
- Participate in related projects and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Line Manager/HOD.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with a focus on risk identification and partnership enablement
- As part of day-to-day operations work collaboratively with the team to identify opportunities to improve compliance documentations (e.g. review manuals, return reason coding etc.)
- In collaboration with Reporting Line Manager make appropriate recommendation to HOD for process improvement and be part of the solution provision activities
Who you are?
You are degree qualified preferably in business, law or finance related field with more than 2 years’ experience in internal audit or compliance and its implementation in a highly regulated environment.
You are multilingual and able to communicate in English, Thai and/or Vietnamese language.
With your strong analytical mindset and being detail-oriented, you are excellent at business reporting. You have demonstrated skills and abilities in:
- Assessing the facts with professional scepticism
- Thinking out of the box, challenges the status quo, effective conflict resolution skill, with excellent teamwork and professionalism
- Communicating effectively; fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Other language competencies a plus
- Taking full ownership of personal development
What do we offer?
In return, Roche offers a competitive package, ongoing development, and opportunities for career advancement. Roche encourages a high-performance culture where you are empowered and trusted to make decisions. We strive for excellence and extraordinary results and take a genuine interest in our people and their well-being, and our patients.
Anything’s possible, in a friendly, collaborative culture where people are united in purpose and will stretch you to be brave, speak up and think differently. Feel empowered to deliver meaningful outcomes, supported by accessible and inspiring leaders.
All facets of diversity are important to us and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion, can contribute and realise their potential. As part of promoting diversity, we welcome applications from all who are passionate about doing now what patients need next.
The role is be based in Subang Jaya, Malaysia and is only open to candidates that have full eligibility to live and work in Malaysia.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.