Internal Audit Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager (Business Audits)
- Manage end-to end audit cycle for multiple audit assignments, including outsourced auditors for complex audit projects.
- Lead the planning of assigned internal audit project and design audit program and audit tests to ascertain the state of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance to the audit team to conduct review of key internal control procedures, risk and control matrix including data analytics, and complete the audit project in a timely manner while maintaining audit quality to provide independent assurance.
- Ensure proper audit evidence are obtained and audit documentation are carried out in accordance with internal audit standards.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business process to identify key risk areas and gaps / weaknesses/deficiencies in internal control and non-compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Recommend business focused solutions to mitigate risks, improve internal controls, risk management and governance processes, and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations. Maintain proper documentation of findings and follow up closely with the business units to ensure prompt and substantive resolutions of audit issue for reporting to the Audit Committee.
- Ensure concise and comprehensive audit reports are submitted for review and conduct presentation to the Management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Perform advisory functions as approved by the Audit Committee, to improve the design and effectiveness of internal control mechanisms and enhance efficiency in business processes, with the aim of adding value to the operations for continual improvement.
- Conduct special audits, ad-hoc investigations and reviews as and when required by the Audit Committee or the Board of Directors, in areas that require specific safeguards and appropriate internal controls.
- Contribute to the development of annual internal audit plan to align to Company’s strategy using risk-based and data-driven approach in evaluating governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal control systems. This include reviewing audit universe and risk assessment methodology and ensuring sufficient audit resources for the audit projects.
- Conduct periodic review in response to changes in Company’s emerging risks and if necessary, adjust Annual Internal Plan for approval by the Audit Committee.
- Provide support in the quarterly Audit Committee meeting and assist in administrative work such as annual internal audit budget, required for the running of the internal audit function.
- Build the competency of the audit team, including training and professional development for continuous improvements of the audit process, procedures and systems.
- Participate in internal audit initiatives to enhance the audit and risk management framework, with specific focus on data analytics and continuous auditing/continuous risk assessment.
- Promote internal audit as a management service that independently adds value by providing an accurate, concise analysis and reports in communicating audit results. Actively advocate the establishment of sound policies and guidelines on internal controls, risk management and corporate governance and sharing of good practices within the Company.
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA or professional CA qualification with CIA certification. CISA or CFE certification would be an advantage.
- At least 4 years of experience in internal audit, preferably in construction or engineering services industry with exposure in Big 4 accounting firms.
- Proficiency in the use of data analytics tools (e.g. ACL, IDEA, Power BI, tableau, etc).
- Self-driven individual who is adaptable to changing priorities and different challenges and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to exercise objective judgement.
- Ability to influence and interact with confidence and develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders, management and multi-disciplinary staff across different levels.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and good report writing and presentation skills with strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Meticulous and resourceful with high level of commitment and initiative. Possess the passion to lead by example with strong organisational and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player/leader, with excellent analytical and the requisite managerial skills to manage detailed/technical work without losing sight of ‘big picture’ issues.
- Maintain high level of integrity and professional standards with continuous professional development.
Apply for Internal Audit Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager (Business Audits)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly