Client Implementation Senior Officer
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Take on assigned new client on boarding, managing all aspects of the steps required for onboarding including (but not limited to) system and reporting setup and coordination of regular updates with the client and the Operations Team on the progress in line with the fund launch/transfer in timeline;
- Guide new clients through to delivery of the first reporting, ensuring a positive client experience throughout the process；
- Promoting the use of the Nanjing Centre of Excellence (CoE) for newly won clients, you will coordinate effectively with that team along with other Alter Domus teams for multi-jurisdictional funds and plan to facilitate the smooth transition of newly on boarded clients into the operational teams for "business-as-usual";
- You will build your own relationships with other service providers in the industry that participate in the setup/onboarding process, including auditors, law firms, and banks；
- You will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritize tasks and strong personal character to help the wider team perform and grow;
- Plan operational initiatives to be rolled out across the Hong Kong office as a key leader alongside the Head of Operations, in the effort to achieve greater automation and standardisation of processes and documentation;
- Assist to project manage the execution of such initiatives and ensure that momentum is maintained, even when there are team changes (for example ensure process documentation is maintained as a "live" document on an ongoing basis, ensure automation of reports continues even when templates have edits etc);
- With extensive understanding of the CoE obtained through your role as a Manager in HK during the setup phase and subsequently during time spent in Nanjing, working with all Managers across the HK office to ensure consistent use of the CoE in line with the defined Target Operational Model.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance or economics or law or other similar disciplines;
- Experience in accounting, banking or corporate finance industry is preferable;
- Knowledge on fund administration and/or agency services is a plus;
- Good business sense and commercial acumen;
- Comfortable with using new technological platforms;
- Strong financial and business analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, dedicated and outgoing team player;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English. Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.