Senior Manager, Regulatory Reporting - Capital and Credit Risk
See yourself in our team
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
Regulatory Reporting and Risk is a large team of dynamic finance professionals providing a wide range of financial analysis, reporting and operational support.
As part of Group Finance, the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting to the Group’s regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group’s banking license.
The Senior Manager, Regulatory Reporting reports to the Executive Manager, Regulatory Reporting.
Do work that matters
- Preparation and review of the monthly and quarterly Capital, Credit Risk and Exposures regulatory reporting for internal and external regulatory returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS
- Preparation and review of the Profit Announcement, Annual Report and Pillar 3 tables and ensure deadlines are met
- Active involvement in integration projects involving new technologies and platforms, including systems upgrades and transition of regulatory returns onto the Group’s strategic regulatory platform
- Active participation in Capital Projects, such as the Basel III rollout with the Group Finance Governance and Change team
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to deliver the Group’s regulatory numbers including project management of complex Group wide process and business partnering with BUs to deliver successful risk and reporting outcomes
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies and develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units
- Lead a team and promote a high performance culture and provide excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives as well as foster a collaborative team environment with a change mindset
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- At least 7 years’ post qualification experience in a finance or accounting role
- Proven experience in analysing and presenting variance reports to management and stakeholders
- Intermediate level in Excel
- Experience in financial reporting, particularly in Group reporting highly regarded.
- Working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- GL systems and reporting package skills desirable
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Process improvement & operational excellence
- Influential communication and business partnering skills liaising who can actively build relationships within and across business streams, functional areas and regions
If this is your next opportunity, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 22/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.