Global Risk Governance Consultant
Global Risk Governance Consultant
Are you the One to look at risk management from an integrated perspective, to determine the future blueprint of the DLL Risk Governance, to set our risk appetite, to identify our strategic and key risks, and to provide the DLL community with the appropriate Risk Governance policies, tools, training and communication, to make Risk Governance related projects successful then this is YOUR Risk Place to Be.
You can expect a team whose mantra is Together We Make The Impossible Possible. The objective of the entire risk organization is to enable controlled long-term profitable growth for DLL, within the defined risk appetite, through clear strategies, integrated management of all risks and assuring that risk is everyone’s responsibility.
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
Day to day
- Initiate and execute Risk Governance Consultant tasks relatively autonomously.
- Communicate and act in close relation with internal stakeholders like MT Compliance, Legal and Risk, DLL’s Executive Board, Group Risk management colleagues, Regional IRM and external stakeholders like Rabobank Enterprise Risk Management. Have impact on regional and global level.
- Support and maintain the Integrated Risk Framework by coordinating the annual Risk Appetite Statement including cascading to the business and monitoring DLL’s performance.
- Prepare timely, accurate and insightful risk reporting for senior and executive management. This includes the annual Strategic Risk assessment and progress reporting, the quarterly EB/SB report and providing input to the annual ICAAP report.
- Coordinate the agenda and minutes for our Global Risk Committee.
- Ensure risk governance related policies and standards remain current and appropriate.
- Looking for continuous improvements / efficiency gains regarding the existing DLL risk governance model.
- Prepare and maintain a DLL risk inventory and further optimize the risk identification and assessment process within DLL.
- Provide content to Risk Governance related trainings which will be included in the Risk Academy, and for the all-member mandatory enterprise risk management training.
- Coordinating, designing, and providing input for presentations about risk management and risk governance topics for various audiences (e.g., JST, RC SB Rabobank).
We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.
- University degree in business economics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and Dutch.
- Minimum of six years’ experience in Risk Management.
- Good track record in managing internal stakeholder relationships and capability to influence.
- Eager, pro-active, and hands-on mentality.
- Applies high standards and has attention for detail.
- Audit related experience is an asset.
- Business experience in DLL’s line of business is an asset.
- A team player, experienced in connecting and organizing cooperation with stakeholders at regional and global level.
- A sparring partner for Group Risk Management colleagues.
- Excellent in planning and self-motivated.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a cross cultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: November the 30th. 2022
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Willem Hessels, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.