Sr. Associate/Manager - Portfolio Analytics Valuation (ISG Operations)
Job Function: Portfolio Analytics team
Department: Morgan Stanley Fund Services
Designation: Sr. Associate/Manager
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has over 1200 professional with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hong Kong.
The Portfolio Analytics group of Morgan Stanley Fund Services focuses on providing solutions for risk and performance measurement, portfolio transparency reporting, valuation of OTC products and other portfolio analytics needs of Morgan Stanley’s global hedge fund clientele. The Portfolio Analytics group currently seeks a person who is interested in applying his/her skills in the OTC Valuation space and other business area concerning analysis and analytical tools.
- Perform valuation of OTC/structured products traded by hedge fund clients
- Coordinate with hedge funds clients and with colleagues in other teams to ensure accurate pricing
- Work with technology team to enhance in-house systems for systematic pricing
- Participate in preparation of custom client reports that involve risk and performance calculation
- Resolve clients queries on performance, risk attribution and other analysis that are consumed by the clients on a regular basis
- Strong understanding of equities, fixed income and derivatives products. Hedge funds experience will be an advantage.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving ability.
- Hands-on experience with Excel-VBA.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned task and drive it independently.
- Attention to detail and must constantly look for ways to improve operational efficiency.
- MBA/BE/BTech with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience(OTC Valuation)
- CFA/FRM preferred
The role requires working in shift from 1 pm - 10 pm or 12 pm – 9 pm as the case may be.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.