Administrator, Fund Services (Trainee)
Department: Fund Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Fund Services Administrator (Trainee) under supervision and as part of a team undertake fund administration of a portfolio of funds and investment companies, in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to both the Fund structures and the Group’s Licence.
The Key Responsibilities for the role are noted below and you will also be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement of your role.In addition, you will be required to participate in business and social events organised for staff.
- To provide support in the administration of a portfolio of companies and funds;
- Liaise with fund sponsors, investment advisers, brokers, bankers, auditors, property advisers, agents, lawyers and shareholders etc.,
- To complete assigned tasks with accuracy, attention to detail and within deadlines set;
- Provide support to other team members in respect of correspondence preparation and general administrative duties;
- Process payments using Fund Department checklists on a variety of external banking platforms;
- Provide support in the opening of bank accounts, statutory returns and other administration tasks;
- Work with the Assistant Manager, in the processing of investor distributions and drawdowns as and when required;
- Work with Compliance to request, review and collate investor and client CDD and KYC;
- Work with the Assistant Manager regarding processing investor transactions, ensuring these are dealt with accurately, with attention to detail and in a timely manner;
- Preparation and distribution of shareholder statements and investment manager reports as required;
- Work with the Company Secretarial team and assist in maintaining shareholder registers and investor detail files to ensure these hold up-to-date information;
- Arrange, attend and document (minutes) client board and shareholder meetings (scheduled and ad-hoc);
- Monitor and action any compliance review points in a timely manner;
- Support a strong transparent communication ethos amongst the team and Management;
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and time management skills whilst providing a first-class client service;
- Willingness to study toward a full professional qualification such as Certificate in Fund Administration or similar;
- Sound educational background i.e. A Level/Baccalaureate or equivalent with GCSE Grade in English and Mathematics;
- Demonstrate solid IT skills.
- Drive development by using all learning and development resources available; and
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! For more information about this position, please contact Maureen McLellan via email@example.comFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.