About the role:
We are looking for an analyst to join our experienced Fraud Analytics team within Finance. As a team, we are responsible for analysing fraudulent activity and developing and maintaining fraud prevention strategies across both our payment and credit platforms. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has great data analytical skills within a similar role, has experience of using Excel and SQL or similar tools and is looking to develop their career within a growing business and with a well known brand! You’ll also be the kind of person who enjoys getting stuck into complex problems and working on cross functional projects.
- Produce accurate and relevant fraud MI for management and the wider business using SQL, SAS and Excel.
- Detect and understand emerging fraudulent activity
- Configure the internal fraud engine to manage fraud risk within the risk appetite parameters
- Provide analysis to support development and maintenance of fraud tools and defences
- Devise and maintaining fraud decision scorecards to allow accurate and efficient upfront decisioning
- Drive forward the fraud and risk strategies for new services to enhance fraud prevention with minimal customer friction
- Develop and maintain analytical models across payment vendors to understand the charge back environment
- You will have experience of working in an analyst position
- Experience of working with Excel
- Experience with SQL for querying and analytics (essential)
- Previous exposure to SAS or the willingness to learn SAS (desirable)
- Excellent problem solving skills with evidence of demonstrating tenacity and methodical approach
- A commercial thinker who looks for internal or external solutions to problems
- Self motivated with the ability to adapt to changing fraud threats in a fast paced environment
- Experience of Secure Customer Authentication and Chargebacks is advantageous
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.