ETIC, SAP S/4HANA Finance Solutions Specialist - Manager (Egypt)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
About the role
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are seeking to recruit a SAP S/4HANA Finance Solution Specialist to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years experience in delivering complex SAP (ECC and S/4HANA) Finance solutions. They will be building a growing reputation within the local SAP market, and will bring a developing professional network, and good alliances into the SAP ecosystem.
You will report to the SAP delivery service leadership team and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an SAP Solutions Specialist, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Support the leadership and management of the new SAP Practice by taking an active role in the SAP delivery team
- Responsibility for coaching and developing more junior team members
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions across the SAP finance modules / products
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Leading delivery teams to deliver solutions that are on scope, time, quality and budget
- Ability to perform in a workstream lead role, organising, mentoring and providing quality assurance on deliverables
- Responsible for the creation of quality solution documentation, including, Functional specifications
- Responsible for the Configuration / build of SAP S/4HANA Finance solutions
- Expert in SAP S/4HANA Finance and integrated modules / products
- Participate in design discussions with client and lead design and process discussions
- Support the evaluation of the solution scenarios (e.g. cost-based vs. account-based CO-PA, … )
- Detailing of the technical specifications required to deliver the functional requirements of the solution
- Responsible for identification of RICEFW objects
- Ability to provide estimation of effort for technical developments
- Ability to manage the stream deliverables
- Responsible for data migration and cutover topics for the stream
- Responsible for issue resolution post go-live and transition to support
Essential skills & attributes:
- Must have experience in Finance " Asset Accounting/Tax Accounting (Output VAT, Input VAT, Withholding Tax)" "Intercompany with S/4HANA advanced intercompany process, transfer pricing" .
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.