MY - Tax Developer, Tax Technology Consulting
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) helps clients’ tax departments improve their tax functions. We’re committed to finding new methods and processes to take clients’ current tax departments to the next level of performance. Our TTC team is aligned with other Deloitte consultants around the world and includes industry, tax, organizational, change management, technology, and compliance specialists who will work with clients to align their tax strategy with their global business operations.
This role requires you to:
- To perform hands-on coding to ensure code efficiencies and compliance to framework best practices
- To enforce user stories / requirements documentations
- To build new solutions with new technologies tools to ensure competitive edge
- To participate in development team activities
- To follow and be guided by a DevOps framework
- To work with other teams and coordinate joint team’s deliverables
- To support software solutions / applications
- To participates in business requirements documentation
- To participates in functional requirements documentation
- To participates in technical requirements documentation
- To participates in user stories / solution process flow documentations
- To work with data and reports and coordinate with business teams on requirements and testing
- To perform system reviews and support and troubleshooting and change request
- To learn new technologies and develop new tools
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Had work in the follow phases of software development - development, implementation and support
- of cloud/web-based applications
- Able to code cloud/web-based applications
- Able to write scripts/programs to interface with client’s source systems or file servers
- Had work in any framework that facilitates DevOps activities
- Experience in Azure and other cloud platforms will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.