Statutory Reporting Manager
Statutory Reporting Manager
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team closely cooperates with EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC) and comprises dynamic individuals spread across 13 countries and more than 20 offices.
We have specialist tax and finance skill sets spanning the areas of Statutory Reporting, Service Management, Direct Tax Compliance & Reporting, Indirect Tax, Finance Operations, Funds Tax Management, and Payroll. We focus on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally, and delivering on their transformation agendas. We are a team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. We believe this makes us perfectly suited to the global environment in which we work.
Our Statutory Reporting professionals are involved in preparation of required statutory financial statements or other financial information. Our Statutory Reporting teams combine a blend of central and country expertise to prepare globally consistent group to local GAAP bridging packs and to deliver a consistent and standardized financial statement preparation process.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join Statutory Reporting team to support our Global Clients in a multi country Statutory Compliance capacity with main focus on GAAP bridging between Group GAAP (US GAAP/ IFRS) and local GAAP and support in the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships with key accounts and will be responsible for seeking process improvement opportunities for established clients, in addition to implementing services for new clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide detailed insight in the Group GAAP to Local GAAP reconciliation to group management
- Ensure smooth delivery of financial statement close process and statutory reporting
- Coordinate and review the activities that are performed centrally and by EY local offices
- Coordinate the global statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients
- Front ending client to provide exception exceptional client service on delivery
- Cooperate with the Client Global Process Owners on the statutory processes and continuous improvement opportunities
- Own and maintain internal and external reporting dashboards to demonstrate progress of activities
- Develop, implement and manage new client strategic processes
- Coach and develop the team of junior and senior accountants
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication skills in Business English and experience working with multi-country teams
- Strong accounting experience and knowledge in accounting standards, IFRS and US GAAP
- Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Experience in managing relationships for international clients and their accounting process will be preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, aspirational, and result oriented
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree in Economics or Accounting or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Extensive professional experience in audit/accounting ideally working with global clients
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, PIBR)
- Understanding and experience working with various ERP reporting solutions
- Experience at an international level
- Track record of managing teams
- GAAP bridging experience is an asset
What we look for
We are looking for an experienced Manager within audit/accounting with a proven track record of working on financial statements in accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP and experience working within a global environment.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.