Credit & Structured Products Officer
Alter Domus is currently seeking new Credit and Structured Products Officers to join our Credit & Structured Products team at our Cork, Ireland office.
- Create, review and distribute reconciliations and customized daily/monthly reporting packages to clients and internal teams;
- Ensure all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types are reviewed and accurate prior to external delivery;
- Assist with new client onboardings, audits, and other strategic initiatives;
- Coordinate with client and ensure team is fully aware of all daily deliverables and expectations;
- Assume responsibility for training and development of C&SP staff;
- Ownership of process improvement and final delivery of solutions;
- Develop a “big picture” mentality of daily portfolio accounting tasks, internal system usage, and how we deliver to our clients;
- Ensure timeframes and deliverables agreed with Client and Trustee are met per service level agreements;
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, complete, and delegate tasks while providing high quality customer service;
- Apply experience and understanding of market and best practices when managing transactions and data flows;
- Develop leadership skills by participating in strategic initiatives;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics preferred;
- 3+ years of professional experience within a business or financial service related role;
- Working knowledge of loan operations, credit/debt funds, portfolio accounting principles and customer service experience;
- Experience mentoring, managing workloads and training of team members preferred;
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems;
- Responsive, friendly, professional, and highly organized communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel;
- Broad market knowledge and familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools a plus;
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to thrive within a high-volume data-entry environment with both proficiency and accuracy;
- Willingness to work within a deadline-driven environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.