Pricing Analyst (UAE National) I AF Health I Healthcare
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity
Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
The purpose of this role is to apply and monitor the accuracy of billing cash and insurance tariff across AFG healthcare facilities. Allocation of insurance contract on the system with accurate implementation of contractual terms.
Responsible for the accurate update of agreed prices & discounts in the billing system. update business rules and set the monitoring toll to --control corporate data billing. Contracting and pricing activities
- To act as a liaison between RCM and IT to update the agreed price list with agreed discount
- Responsible for updating clinics and DSU billing tariff (price updating, plan creation, bill code creation, package creation, cost estimates.
- Oversee and monitor correct billing and auditing of day surgery and outpatient claims.
- Responsible to monitor and prepare clinics/day case monthly revenue report, unbilled report, credit settlement, advance and consumption report and reconcile it for financial accounting.
- Provides support and coordinates with various departments to maintain smooth operational workflow.
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders for their billing queries and issues and resolve it for accurate processes of billing transactions
- Coordinates and provides regular training to staff with respect to various Billing process, Approval Protocols & Procedures.
- Provides appropriate guidance to employee by researching, developing, updating billing policy, procedures, method as per guidelines.
- Provide all the needful support as advised by the line manager on the business need.
- Gather relevant details and information to describe and properly escalate issues to Managers and higher officials.
- Proposing new ideas which assure continuous improvement in the billing processes,
- Monitory of surgery and higher value claims accurate billing .
- Reconcile facility Unbilled order report (open bills report).
- Ability to handle conflicts/Problems and come out with proposal plan to resolve the conflict after sufficient analysis.
- Actively involved in software implementation process & also suggest in modification & new improvising change for efficient billing cycle.
- Update special packages as per recommended tariff..
- Reconciliation of hospital packages (day surgery, Health check-up, and Antenatal packages).
- Review hospital revenue report on regular basis and investigate suspicious fraudulent activities and takes active measures
- Setting up the system for the new facility, new inclusion of the services etc..
- Support Team in handling complex cases, resolve customer complaints also communicate and discuss with higher management for any operational issue or improvement in work process
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- B.com/finance Graduate from reputed University or any relevant qualification
- Well versed Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in RCM process, ICD-10 codes
About Al-Futtaim Healthcare
We Hear Your Ambition.
For over 90 years, the Al-Futtaim Group has been bringing the world’s leading brands of lifestyle watches, cars, home furnishings and fashion to the UAE. The Group has now introduced a whole new way of holistic healthcare through HealthHub Clinics by Al-Futtaim, its multi-speciality chain of more than 20 clinics in Dubaiwith over 25 specialties offering the right combination of advanced diagnostics, proven medical expertise and specialised services.
What gives our clinics an edge is that as a part of the Al-Futtaim Group, you can expect world-class quality standards, with access to the best medical services and facilities within a healing environment. It’s a new way of healthcare that’s designed to meet a patient’s needs with a complete range of smart healthcare solutions. As testimony to this, only recently, we’ve earned a rare milestone of being the only primary healthcare network in the UAE to receive the Gold Seal by a reputed international body:Accreditation Canada.
As trusted partners to health, we at HealthHub Clinics adopt evidence-based learning that enables us to listen to our patients more carefully. It helps us in treating the cause and not just the symptoms, while applying global best practices to ensure quality of care for every family member. Most of all, we adopt a patient-centric approach to healthcare that is reflected in the promise of our core belief: “We Hear You.”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.