Internship - KPMG Business School (L&D) (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our talents within KPMG and our purpose are:
- To equip the professional staff with the knowledge, skills and attitude that they require to deliver consistent quality service to their clients.
- To provide world class learning and development (L&D) framework and tools, and timely reports to the key stakeholders in order for them effectively manage their staff’s development and performance.
The KBS intern is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the KBS team in the day to day operations of the department with a specific role in assisting the L&D coordinating team.
- Works closely with and assist the L&D coordinating team in the coordination and support of all technical and non-technical programs; and technology based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
- Learns and be familiar with the basic functionalities within the Global Learning Management System(GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
- Assist in preparation or purchase of training props and material handouts and solutions, etc.
- Assist with room set up including the room layout, stationaries and testing of audio visual equipment.
- Assist in maintaining accurate staff training records in the GLMS.
- Perform other general administrative duties in relation to L&D coordination, maintaining student records for professional exams and Firm onboarding.
- Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc and day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department as the KBS intern.
- Able to work independently.
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality.
- Strong coordination skills with an eye for quality, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and power point.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of a Business Degree course, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.