About TMF Group
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payrolls, responding to client inquiries, updating client profiles, tracking payrolls while providing exceptional customer service. The Payroll Administrator will report directly to the Payroll Supervisor.
About the role
- They will have payroll experience and be able to, manage payroll for an approximately 100-150 client employees spread over multiple accounts.
- They will identify and escalate issues to their manager for quick resolution and maintain and always have a positive attitude.
- They will be able to work under pressure, multitask and build healthy working relationships with clients, vendors and peers.
- To complete timely and accurate payroll they will be expected to maintain related records, file tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, process involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments, prepare accounting transactions and documents, and update procedures and prepare special reports for management.
- The candidate will work closely with the Senior Payroll Administrator and Payroll Manager, and may be asked to complete other tasks on different clients, in order to support the team.
- Execute payroll implementation for enterprise clients including setting up the general ledger, employee data base and meeting all compliance requirements
About your profile
- Will generate ideas for improvement based on past experience.
- Identifies and promotes opportunities to share knowledge.
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients.
- Records their time accurately and within deadline in addition to approving time for others.
- Understands own motivation and impact of personal impact to optimize personal and team performance
- Builds and maintains relationships at all levels across the Group.
- Will be mindful of cultural differences across a diverse organization.
- Communicates (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner
- Will manage stakeholders' expectations with regards to delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Puts colleagues/ clients at the center of everything they do to ensure a positive experience.
- Upholds the values of the organisation in all they do.
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2-4 years of Multi-state payroll processing experience
- Working knowledge of in-house payroll systems or automated payroll software and processes.
- Solid computer knowledge (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Experience working on cross functional teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Understands employee payroll issues, possesses strong problem-solving skills, and communicates solutions effectively, professionally, and respectfully.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, flexible, and able to adjust to changing work demands.
- Ability to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent local payroll technical skills
- Desirable previous experience of working in a payroll bureau or similar environment;
- Strong working knowledge of FLSA
- Strong customer service skills
- Expatriate and shadow Payrolls a plus
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now (WFN) software is required
- Experience with State payroll ID set up is required
- Experience with multi-client services is required
- 5 + years of experience in handling payroll from A to Z is required
- Experience in processing W2, amendments, state reconciliation is required
- Strong availability to multitask and problem solving is required
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement contributions
Applications close: 31 Jan 2023 Eastern Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.