Internship Global Tax Compliance (m/f)
A career in our Tax Compliance Services practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients with compliance across all taxes, statutory accounting and complex tax reporting. You’ll focus on bookkeeping and monthly reporting, drafting, auditing and filing of local statutory financial statements, and transaction processing.
Our Global Tax Compliance (“GTC”) department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a Global Tax Compliance Trainee (m/f), you will:
- Work on regulatory and/or tax investor reporting on funds distributed by international clients based in various European jurisdictions;
- Analyse accounting information of funds;
- Check the performance of calculations done on regulatory and/or tax figures with the use of innovative IT solutions;
- Consult our clients on future reporting obligations;
- Prepare and review the final regulatory and/or tax investor reporting such as Solvency II or German tax reporting;
- Help in dealing with client questions in the context of international laws, in particular with regards to the implementation of current European legislation;
- Enjoy the exchange with our Asset Management network worldwide in a dedicated GTC group composed of more than 60 people from 10+ countries;
- Make good use of your expertise to help other PwC offices on their clients;
- Work in close collaboration with other tax departments for a complementary client service;
- Gain a real cross-border experience with our global network.
- You are in the process of completing a degree from a business school or a Master’s degree in accounting, economics or management, all with a major in tax legislation and/or taxation;
- You are available for an end-of-studies internship of 6 months;
- You show a strong interest for Asset Management and in particular for investment funds;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Excel. The knowledge of VBA is a plus;
- You are fluent in English.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don’t wait any longer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.