Senior Analyst, Accounting and Financial Reporting
Contract Job Title: Senior Analyst, Fund/Client Accounting
BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Team provides a full site of administrative services to support private equity funds and property management including specific set of funds, fund accounting, investor servicing, ensuring that NAV packs for private equity & real estate clients are prepared in line with company policy and procedure.
- Performing day to day accounting under IFRS for real estate investment funds.
- Monthly controlling and review of underlying entities within fund structure from all over the world, including adjustments to align with fund GAAP.
- Performing periodical (monthly/quarterly) consolidation for real estate investment fund’ groups, which results in: calculating their net asset value, additional fund ratios as well as preparing periodical financial reports.
- Direct contact with the client, where we ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related tasks and deliverables. Participation in new asset acquisitions.
- Manages external as well as internal audits.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds.
- May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff. Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Min. 3-5 years of total work experience in the field of accounting.
- Real estate and investment accounting experience/education as a plus.
- Fluent English
- Audit background would be a strong asset.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.