MY - Audit & Assurance - Senior (Penang Office)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Deloitte's Audit & Assurance provide audit, accounting and regulatory advice, attest and attest-related services. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as initial public offerings, internal controls, Malaysian and International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP and regulatory compliance.
You will work with Audit Assistants to perform a variety of auditing and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. As an engagement team leader, you will guide the Assistants and review their work. Assisting the engagement managers in planning and meeting clients to clarify and resolve issues are also expected of you.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
We are looking for accountancy graduates or equivalent with 2 to 3 years of auditing experience in a major auditing firm, preferably one of the other Big 4. Candidates with professional accounting qualification will have an added advantage. You can make a difference if you have:
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills.
- Stamina to work under tight deadlines.
- Passion to produce quality work.
- Motivation to shoulder more responsibilities and grow.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.