Manager - Accounting & Taxation
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. We are a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.Key Responsibilities:
- Manages a portfolio of clients for accounting, corporate tax, salaries tax, payroll, fund administration;
- Maintains relationship with daily client contacts and their direct supervisors;
- Reviews deliverables to clients;
- Reviews financial fluctuation analysis for key clients;
- Liaises with auditors of clients;
- Provides authorized signatory for payment instruction;
- Analyzes customer specific demands and provides value-added solutions;
- Supervises and coaches team members;
- Allocates engagements to team members based on their experience and competence;
- Implements internal control procedures and trains team members;
- Monitors productivity within the team and drives continuous improvement;
- Assists Senior Manager / Director in business development;
- Prepares proposals for new/existing clients;
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling of TMF services;
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing invoices and collections;
- Works with HR on recruitment activities, performance review and employee relations matters;
- Attends seminars for networking and development purposes;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum of 6 years relevant experience in CPA firms or multinational companies;
- Professional qualification holder;
- Member of professional body;
- People management experience;
- Sound knowledge of international accounting and banking practices;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives
Applications close: 30 Nov 2022 India Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.