Senior Auditor – Compliance #205944
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Auditor – Compliance, HR, General Counsel within our groundbreaking audit function, where you will have opportunities to supervise and monitor audits to ensure efficient and high quality audit execution. This is an opportunity to shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager, while supporting more junior staff to develop the value and insight they provide. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skills (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking demeanor has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and improve thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for applicants with proven experience of at least five years relating to audit, accounting or in the financial services industry.
- Proven knowledge of risks, processes, and controls related to how Compliance, HR, and General Counsel departments operate in an investment banking and/or wealth management context.
- Proven understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to craft audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a willingness to help junior staff develop as well as addressing performance issues encountered within audits in a proactive way.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.