Accounts and Audit Junior Apprenticeship - ACCA
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 7 apprenticeship with Langard Lifford Hall Limited and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACCA qualification.
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited company businesses.
- Bookkeeping duties including preparation of VAT returns on various accounting packages and Microsoft Excel.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Involvement in statutory audit fieldwork as part of an audit team.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade 4 - 9 (A* – C) including English Language and Mathematics
- At least three A levels at grade A* – C , in a relevant field of study such as: (or AAT level 4 or a degree)
- Accounting and/or finance
- A combination of the above.
- IT literate, confident using Microsoft Office.
Personal qualities required:
- A client focused attitude along with interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients are prerequisites.
- A successful applicant will be a team player with good time management skills.