Manager | Business Development | Korean Desk | HCMC Office
About the opportunity
You’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. We’ll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, you’ll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you’d like to shape. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning.
- In conjunction with the Korean desk, develop and implement a key account strategy that takes into consideration all service lines.
- Secure and assist key target calls with senior decision makers.
- As a member of the Korean desk to identify, qualify, pursue, negotiate and resolve any concerns to close target sales.
- As a member of the Korean desk in initiating and developing new relationships with target clients.
- Take an active role in networking activities including active participation in business chambers, working with key personnel to drive the involvement.
- Work with senior executives to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Work with senior executives to manage major accounts and targets.
- Contribute ideas and insights to the business development community within EY.
- Help develop this community.
- Having relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting, Tax or Marketing with one of the relevant majors preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a strategic sales environment with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of tax and accounting is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written Korean and English