Bill Collector | DOMASCO | Qatar
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To complain Deposits of Cash & Cheque into Bank and to collect cheque from Banks/Customers
What you will do:
- Adhere to Collection Procedures while protecting the interest and reputation of the organization at all times.
- Daily Cash and cheque deposits from Trade and IHF
- Submission of Bank documents for Bank LPO’s.
- Submission of documents to Finance companies
- Submission and collection of Trade finance related documents i.e. LC, SBLC, Bank Guarantee etc.,
- Collection of Petty cash cheque & Automall cash collection from Bank
- Support the team if any banking related issues i.e. Card machines, wrong deposits etc.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum (2) years’ experience in banking relations
- Good communication skills
- Arabic speaker
About the Team:
The role will report to Accountant and you will be working in a very busy environment.
What equips you for the role:
- Strong interpersonal facilitation and presentation skills
- PC proficiency
- Understanding/Knowledge of competitor
- Previous automotive experience preferred
- Languages: Fluent English - Arabic
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path.
This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.