KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
In-house Legal team in Ukraine helps KPMG consistently achieve the highest standards of quality, ethics and integrity. KPMG constantly improving an integrated monitoring and compliance program that covers all member firms to assess the relevance, adequacy, and effective operation of key quality control policies and procedures. Anti-money laundering (AML) is part of the KPMG compliance program.
- Perform the due diligence (KYC) on Clients, review and verification of received documentation;
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the KYC of the Clients for an audience that includes Management and Regulators;
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed.
- Provision of internal AML trainings for the staff;
- Serve as the AML Subject Matter Expert to the business, actively communicating cross-functionally to identify AML gaps, implement controls, provide recommendations, and oversee any resulting corrective actions and program enhancements;
- Day-to-day day communication with the clients and engagement teams regarding AML issues.
- Legal or economic background with equivalent working experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in KYC work (AML). Bank experience would be an advantage
- English level B2
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance
- Work in an international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals
- Professional growth within one of the most world-known company
- Comfortable office close to a subway station
- Hybrid manner of work that combines work from home and office.