Manager Group Treasury Finance
About the Team
Group Treasury forms part of the wider Financial Services division. Group Treasury is responsible for the Group’s funding and liquidity management, capital forecasting and execution, and asset and liability management. Group Treasury works closely with the business units across a number of areas providing strategic assistance and advice to support the decision-making processes of the Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO), Executive Committee and the Board.
See yourself in our team
Group Treasury Finance provides management accounting and product control support for Group Treasury Front Office operations, including Portfolio Management (Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Investment Portfolio), Group Funding & Liquidity and Capital & Regulatory Strategy desks. It also provides daily and monthly accounting and performance management and planning for front office desks, the Treasury leadership team and Group Finance.
The Group Treasury Finance team collaborates closely on issues so the interaction and resources between team members is flexible. Your role is to manage the daily reporting process for Chief Investment Office within the Group Treasury Finance team.
Key duties will include:
- Management Reporting: Manage range of management reporting outputs including: Daily P&L reporting for Group Treasury Chief Investment Office (CIO) in particular for Asset & Liability Management (ALM) Desk and Liquids Investment Portfolio (LIP)
- Month end reporting and use of Tableau – Management Pack analysis for Chief Investment Office
- Daily Performance Analysis: Ongoing oversight on Chief Investment Officer performance reporting analysis issues, including engagement with counterparties in Product Control & Transfer Pricing teams.
- Project Support: Support as a business user key ongoing transformation and continuous improvement projects.
- Change Control: Ensure continuity of delivery from automation solutions through a thorough change control process.
- Financial & Balance Sheet Controls: Coordinate a regular review of key Treasury balance sheet positions for Group Treasury Chief Investment Office. Support periodic review of financial reporting controls and reconciliations in line with group policy. Implement all audit recommendations as per agreed deadlines.
- Statutory Reporting: Support role in Treasury’s half year and year end statutory reporting processes.
- Build and maintain a productive relationship with the key stakeholders across the Group
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting / Finance / Commerce / Economics and Accounting qualification – CPA or CA
- Proven experience as a Senior Analyst or Manager and working knowledge of treasury products. Knowledge of Funds Transfer Pricing or Liquidity reporting are highly desirable.
- Proven communicator with stakeholders, who can demonstrate capacity to work to tight deadlines.
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
In Financial Services we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your on-going development would be part of an integrated development plan. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities.
Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 04/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.