Tax Manager- Corporate Tax (Penang)
- Assists and advises clients on compliance and related issues.
- Responsible for handling tax issues arising for selected groups of clients which will include tax planning and tax advisories.
- To lead team members and assist Directors in tax assignments mentioned above.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong team management and analytical skills.
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Closing Date: March 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.