Manager Technology Consulting, Microsoft, Finance Consultant
This is a rapidly growing and exciting area, whereby you will have plenty of opportunity to develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent working on projects where you will support our clients with a high-quality delivery of a solution that challenges the client to adopt standard functionality over customisation.
You will also be expected to bring your industry experience to client delivery, offering advice and anecdotal experience to bring innovation to the client’s business. This is a unique opportunity to join a Big-4 organisation that is investing heavily in growing a Microsoft practice, this is your chance to contribute to that growth by bringing your experience, innovative ideas, and solutions to us.
Your key responsibilities
- As an application consultant you will provide consultancy services to our clients based around the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and its associated technologies
- The primary role will include a wide variety of project tasks such as requirements gathering, workshops, design, testing, training, documentation, data migration, support calls, user handholding, go-live support, and product configuration. In short, it encompasses all elements of full project life-cycle delivery.
- We encourage you to have broad product exposure, but our expectation is that your focus will be financial ledgers, finance modules and related business processes.
- Take ownership in projects of the business processes in this area as defined by the business process model. Work with the client to design and implement best practice solutions for these processes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to design solutions for those areas which impact finance directly, but that also have operational impact. These might include product costing, inventory management, manufacturing costing sheets, project costing, WIP management, revenue recognition, asset lifecycle management.
- As part of the project delivery team, liaise with and collaborate with your project colleagues to follow the defined implementation methodology.
- You will be required to support the business in pre-sales opportunities and the discovery into project delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Formal finance certification such as AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Microsoft certification MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance.
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory, experience relevant to industry specific business and technology functions.
- Significant functional experience implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 5 + years partner side consultancy and experience working in a lead/senior consultant position.
- Relevant demonstrable experience in a client-side finance role.
- Proven full lifecycle delivery of multiple Dynamics 365 projects.
What we look for
- Ability to engage, collaborate and communicate across all areas of the business and influence multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Approachable and confident, you excel in customer facing scenarios.
- Motivated with a great work ethic.
What we offer
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.