Experienced Assistant - Limassol Assurance Services
Experienced Auditor,- EY Assurance Services,
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. EY’s Assurance Service Line, gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report, give a true and fair picture of their business. As an EY’s Audit Services professional, you will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that will offer you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit high-caliber assistants to join our audit team in Nicosia and Limassol. As part of the Audit Services Team, you will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary groups, to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for market-leading companies. In our turn, we will support you in your professional development by providing you with the opportunity to proceed with either the ACA or ACCA qualification, so you can achieve your full potential.
Your key responsibilities:
In your role as an Experienced Assistant Auditor you will have responsibility for assisting audit teams with the completion of audit assignments by utilizing specialized software and executing audit tasks (walk-through, test controls, physical inventory observation, A/R confirmations, A/R valuation, Bank Reconciliations, data analysis/data crunching, test of P/L, fixed asset testing, Inventory valuation, F/S disclosures control and other procedures).
This position will be reporting to the Audit Manager or Senior Auditor.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team working skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
- Ability to multitask between projects and highly perform in a challenging work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have the following:
- A strong Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related field
- 1 -2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English is essential
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
What we look for
We are looking for passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the audit services industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to, our benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements (work from anywhere when possible and flexible work schedule)
- Friday afternoon off
- EY Tech MBA and EY Master’s in Business Analytics
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs (if interested to work abroad)
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Dress for the Occasion
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services)
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across Assurance, Tax, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.