Accounting & Tax Officer
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
You will be responsible for supporting the Accounting & Tax team by taking care of every required administrative task, including cash management, maintenance of physical and electronic files, basic accountancy records and tax compliance assistance.
You will learn to perform full bookkeeping processes of the different company’s activities, as well as preparing first drafts of most of the tax forms required for your assigned portfolio, in order to take full responsibility of these processes.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Register all entries in the accounting process.
- Calculate relevant entries.
- Prepare import files to be uploaded in ERP.
- Maintenance of control sheets for entries’ calculations.
- Prepare VAT and Withholding tax first drafts.
- Prepare Intrastat and SII reporting upload templates or coordinate with Back-Office to initiate process.
- Populate validated CIT, WHT and VAT forms in relevant Tax Authorities’ platforms.
- Coordinate approved local tax and penalty payments.
- Prepare transfer orders or coordinate with Back-Office to initiate process.
- Export reports from ERP.
- Prepare Official Ledgers first draft if Back-Office is not available.
- Submit validated Official Ledgers if Back-Office is not available.
- Prepare Annual Accounts Trade Register official formats.
- Assist in audit processes, gathering the information requested.
- Prepare invoice' first drafts.
- Manage physical and virtual files of the team’s portfolio based on the agreed standards.
- Send basic electronic correspondence to clients (invoices, bank statements, etc.).
- Daily correspondence with third parties to gather information.
- Take care of mail handling services.
- Fill in INE forms and surveys first draft if Back-Office is not available.
- Participate in the population of department control sheets.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting & tax
- Advanced english
- Hybrid work (remote & office)
- Medical Insurance
- Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Free language courses
- Birthday leave
- Optional Bank Holiday
- International & Dynamic environment
Applications close: 30 Dec 2022 GMT Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.