IT Internship – Enterprise Services Technology Business Analyst
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens, and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Start your career with BBH and learn firsthand about our services, culture, financial services industry and contribute to the development projects in Financial Services Sector.
We put a lot of care into our internship programs as they help us identify our future hires and leaders.
What We Offer:
- Paid internship which lasts 6 months
- Flexible working hours, we adjust to your student’s plan
- Opportunity to gain IT, finance knowledge, and much more
- Training opportunities and dynamic career development
- Daily interaction with team members across the globe
- Software development of systems which process multi-million dollar operations
- Cutting edge technologies
- Possibility of being hired for permanent positions or take part in second Internship in different department
- Comprehensive onboarding program, training mentoring program and ongoing career development
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, library and massage room)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (36 nationalities)
Key responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing technical specification documentation which may include data modelling, dataflow diagramming, screen design, workflow analysis etc.
- Assistance in authoring clear and concise technical requirement documentation
- Involvement in design and development process as well as in system testing
- Gathering requirements of proposed changes or issues to be fixed and helping set scope definition
- Providing support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement question
- Assistance in planning meetings, prepare materials, and participating in meetings with business users and vendors
- Supporting business requirements discovery and creating requirements documents through close cooperation with the product owners and software development teams
- Participating in regular team meetings to discuss project scope, estimate effort and identify solutions
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year students of Economics/Accounting/Informatics and Econometrics or related field and/or with equivalent work experience
- Knowledge about SQL/Jira/Confluence/Balsamiq/server management and administration would be a huge asset
- High degree of personal organization and structured approach to problems
- A high level of written and spoken English as you will be communicating with colleagues from our global offices daily
- Problem-solving abilities
- Genuinely interested in helping others and in sharing information
- Desire to continue to learn new skills and develop professionally
- Availability at least 24 hours/week
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.