- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation and task handling within the team. Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Maintains financial/operational reporting system using spreadsheets & other associated software. Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that are used to monitor/track operational & financial performance of the sub-markets and company as a whole.
Presenting a variety of financial reports to management which could derive proficient financial decisions.
- Assists in maintaining and executing new policies to enhance business procedures.
- Analyzes, interprets, researches and answers questions pertaining to financial reports and related subjects. Prepares various analyses requested by management.
Reviews management proposals to verify analyses and ensure that proposals are reflected in future target accomplishments.
- Provides backup clerical support to other interdepartmental teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Other set of skills;
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Strong written & verbal Communication