Senior Finance Executive/Assistant Manager
Role: Reviewer and Supervisory
- Critically check daily postings with transaction documents.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies on daily basis.
- Religiously follow-up with the foreign office for a quick resolution.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining the up-to-date book of accounts.
- Supervise and support finance executives in performing job roles.
- Assist manager in closing import purchases and landed costs.
- Review and follow up for bank reconciliations.
- Assist in finalizing monthly VAT, pension, and Income tax payments.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closings.
- Any other task assigned by the manager.