Accounts Assistant / Uckfield / £25,000
My client is a Manufacturing SME based in the Uckfield area. They are looking for a standalone Accounts Assistant to join the team.
As the Accounts Assistant, your role responsibilities will include:
- Enter Purchase Invoices
- Create Sales Invoices for Supply Only goods
- Create Rent & Maintenance Invoice
- Produce monthly schedule of supplier payments
- Matching PO's with supplier POD's/invoices
- Create Sales Invoices for Monthly CIS
- Send monthly Statements to Customers/manage credit control
- Update the bank with Supplier and Customers Payments
- Enter Credit Card transactions and chase VAT Invoices
- Enter Petty Cash transactions
- Create Purchase Orders when required
- Check monthly applications for payment are correct
- Weekly reports to MD
To be successful in your application for Accounts Assistant, you should be:
- Experience in a varied Accounts role.
- Experience with Sage 50 is ideal.
- Able to work efficiently by yourself.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Salary £25,000
- 37.5 Hour Week
- Free Parking
- Other benefits