Master Data Analyst
- Review the supplier set up forms, set up new suppliers or change existing vendors in SAP according to the Vendor Master Data SOP.
- Enters vendor data in MDGS platform based on the user requests (Step 10)
- Data entry in MDGS platform for bank details, change requests (Step 10)
- Approve the data and enhancements based on appropriate supportings (Step 20)
- Verification of the bank details based on the SOP and ICFR requirements (Step 45)
- Checks and verifies records sent by business as a final validation for user requests (Step 50)
- Maintenance all the master data records in SAP, perform creation and change for vendor and employees and intercompany vendors.
- Provide the internal business partners with guidance and training with regards to Vendor Master Data process.
- Provide data and root cause analysis to support continuous process improvement.
- Provide helpdesk support in a timely and professional manner.
- Facilitate open and collaborative communications with business partners that promote continuous improvement and standardized processes.
- Assist with external and internal audit inquiries and ensure control compliance as necessary.
- Perform data validation, detecting possible errors and obsolete master data.
- Provide ongoing user support and training for master data creation to ensure master data is accurately setup in SAP.
- Maintain up-to date process documents and work instructions for the role
- Inform requestors that requests has been approved/completed
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to internal & external audit and control queries if necessary
- Perform backup function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of projects
- Assists with system integration and testing as and when required
- Support other functions in the D2P team as backup.
- Support business requirements by creating, updating, verifying and cleaning up master data for vendors in a timely and accurately whilst ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Accountable for the integrity and maintenance of vendor master data including both domestic and foreign entities
- Monitor the vendor master email box and review, resolve and follow-up on emails
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of vendor master data creations and approval
- Ensure internal and external queries are attended timely within the SLA
- Review of duplicate requests or creation for Vendor Master
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 1 year of experience in transactional accounting teams and/or in a shared service environment.
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be preferable.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.