UAE National Sr. Process & Compliance Executive | Retail | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the Role
Assist Management team within the Fashion Division in ensuring that all operational, inventorial and financial controls are adequately & uniformly formalized and implemented for the respective business units across all geographies to mitigate risk of loss, safeguard assets and improve operational efficiency.
What you will do
- Assist in cross-functional business projects across Premium Fashion Division.
- Review controls and Implement standardised compliance systems
- Analyse store operations and work flow of the retail stores to identify opportunities.
- Implement improvements in existing processes to improve operational efficiency
- Train stakeholders on Processes and Procedures (SOP’s)
- Review performance on Key operational areas relating to Store Operations and Inventory Control.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to track progress.
- Assist in Project Based Engagements and Operational due diligence for new business acquisitions.
- Implement & develop Critical Path for Store Opening
- Checklist for Store Closure - Cash, Stocks & Fixed Assets
- Plan, schedule and facilitate Physical Inventory Counts at Premium Fashion Stores as per Al Futtaim standard procedures.
- Physical Inventory Count Analysis and Consolidation
- Implement control mechanisms based on Count results
Required skills to be successful
- Advanced Excel & MS office
- Analytical, Time Management
- Communication, Leadership
- Reporting Skills.
What equips you for the role
- 3-5 years of retail operations experience on a supervisory level.
- Working knowledge on SAP or other ERP’s
- Accounting knowledge & Managing Processes
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.