Analyst - Business Process Solution (First year in Nanjing/Shanghai/Zhuhai/Zhanjiang) -GDC Chongqing
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.About the Business
税务与商务咨询服务团队，我们是独树一帜的思想者，是开拓创新的咨询顾问，拥有四大会计师事务所税务业务部门中独一无二的网络协作优势；我们技术为本，卓尔不群，致力于开发技术范畴的领先理念，凭借卓越的技术能力，不断创新并开发解决方案，极度重视技术能力的文化，通过税务精英挑战赛以及其他众多课程与活动，积极投身于税务人才的教育和培养；我们满怀热忱，化繁为简，精准阐释各类税法条文；我们始终行走在行业的前沿，引领客户在这瞬息万变的世界中找到正确的方向，从容应对各种挑战并注入采取行动的信心；我们业务精深，主要业务现有：企业税服务，间接税服务，税务管理咨询服务，转让定价，雇主全球服务，商务运营服务等。Work you'll do
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations for Japanese companies
- Posting monthly employee expenses and general ledger accounts
- Perform financial statement reconciliations
- Perform VAT reconciliation regarding differences between figures in book and ones downloaded from HomeTax
- Assistance in tax compliance in a timely manner (Corporate income tax, VAT, payroll related taxes, and etc.)
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping in compliance with Japanese GAAP or IFRS and relevant regulation
- Support external audit requests and financial statements preparation
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in accounting and tax, if requested
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.We are looking for someone with
- Candidate must be proficient in Japanese (N1)
- Intermediate level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in corporate accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel, accounting software systems and data analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner
- Understanding of financial operation process(preferred, but not mandatory)
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks with supervision from the remote office
- A positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.